Ehime Asahi Television
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ehime Prefecture, Japan|
|Channels||Digital: 17 (UHF), PSIP 5|
|Founded||April 8, 1994|
|First air date||April 1, 1995|
|Call letters' meaning||A variation on a boy person's name|
|Former channel number(s)||25 (analog, UHF, 1995-2011)|
Ehime Asahi Television Co., Ltd. (株式会社愛媛朝日テレビ Kabushiki-gaisha Ehime Asahi Terebi?), also known as eat, is a Japanese broadcast network affiliated with the ANN. Their headquarters are located in Matsuyama, Ehime Prefecture.
- 1995 April 1- Station starts operations as the fourth TV station in Ehime Prefecture.
- 2006 October 1- Digital terrestrial television begins operations at the Matsuyama Main Station.
- 2011 July 24- Analog television ceases operations in 44 prefectures.
- Matsuyama (Main Station) JOEY-TV 25ch
- Niihama 14ch
- Uwajima 16ch
- Kikuma 52ch
- Ōzu 44ch
- Yawatahama 25ch
- Minamiuwa 29ch
- Kawanoe 38ch
- Nakayama 18ch
Digital Stations (ID:5)
- Matsuyama (Main Station) JOEY-DTV 17ch
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
|This article related to Japanese television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|