From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ehrenberg (German for "mountain of honor") may refer to:
- Ehrenberg, Hesse, a town in the Fulda district
- Ehrenberg (mountain) in the northwest of Ehrenberg, Hesse
- Ehrenberg, Thuringia, a town in the Hildburghausen district
- Ehrenberg (Ilmenau), on which a part of the Hans-Stamm-Campus of Technische Universität Ilmenau is located
- Ehrenberg castle near Heinsheim village at the river Neckar, Baden-Württemberg
- Ehrenberg Castle (ruin) near Reutte in Tyrol, Austria
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ehrenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.