Members of the family
- Adelaïde Ehrnrooth (1826–1905), writer, feminist
- Adolf Reinhold Ehrnrooth, general
- Adolf Ehrnrooth (1905–2004), general
- Alexander Ehrnrooth (b. 1974), businessman
- Anthony Ehrnrooth (b. 1984), cinematographer, editor and blogger
- Mia Mikela Ehrnrooth (b. 1987), actress and model
- Johann Casimir Ehrnrooth, (1833–1913) lieutenant general
- Gay Ehrnrooth (1925–2006), businessman
- Georg C. Ehrnrooth (1926–2010), politician
- Georg Ehrnrooth (b. 1940), businessman
- Gustaf Ehrnrooth (b. 1898), general
- Gustaf Adolf Ehrnrooth (b. 1779), general
- Gustaf Robert Ehrnrooth (b. 1821), general
- Göran Ehrnrooth (1905–1996) banker, children Casimir (b. 1931), Göran J. (b. 1934), Robert (b. 1939) and Elsa Margaretha Louise (b. 1942)
- Göran J. Ehrnrooth (b. 1934), CEO of Fiskars, children Alexander (b. 1974), and Albert (b. 1976). Alexander Ehrnrooth is the main owner of Tiimari since 2006 (Finnish shops with paper, party and consumption ware).
- Hans Ehrnrooth (b. 1974), businessman
- Henrik Ehrnrooth (b. 1969), finance manager of Kone and member of Board of Directors
- Leo Ehrnrooth (1877–1951), politician
Göran Ehrnrooth 1905–1996
Göran Ehrnrooth was a bank manager in Union Bank Finland. Göran Ehrnrooth was married to Louise von Julin, daughter of Jacob von Julin, the CEO of Kaukas paper factory. Their children are Casimir Ehrnrooth (b. 1931) UPM-Kymmene CEO, Göran J. Ehrnrooth (b. 1934), Robert Ehrnrooth (b. 1939) EFFOA-Suomen Höyrylaiva CEO and Elsa Margaretha Louise Fromond (b. 1942).
Casimir Ehrnrooth's children are Henrik Ehrnrooth (b. 1954) CEO of Pöyry, Johanna Ehrnrooth (b. 1958) graphic artist, Georg J. C. Ehrnrooth (b. 1966), and Carl Gustaf Ehrnrooth (b. 1969)—a member of Guggenheim Foundation Board of Directors since September 2008.