Eide Bailly LLP
|Headquarters||Fargo, North Dakota, United States|
|Revenue||$220 Million (2015)|
Number of employees
|1,600 (May 2015)|
Eide Bailly LLP is a regional certified public accounting and business advisory firm headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota. The firm was founded in 1917 and provides core services of audit & assurance and tax, as well as our expanded services, including accounting services, cost segregation, employee benefits, enterprise risk management, financial services, forensic & valuation, health care reform, international services, risk advisory services, technology consulting, transaction services, and wealth management. The Inside Public Accounting Report, ranked the firm as a "Top 25 CPA firm" based on its size in the United States. Eide Bailly has 26 offices in 12 states: Phoenix, Ariz.; Boulder, Denver, Fort Collins, Golden and Grand Junction, Colo.; Boise, Idaho; Dubuque, Iowa; Mankato and Minneapolis, Minn.; Billings, Mont.; Elko, Fallon, Las Vegas and Reno, Nev.; Bismarck, Fargo, and Williston, N.D.; Norman, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Okla.; Aberdeen and Sioux Falls, S.D.; Ogden and Salt Lake City, Utah; and Spokane, Wash. The firm employs 1,600 staff with a partnership of 236 members. Eide Bailly is a member firm of HLB International and Practicewise.
Early History: Eide Helmeke
- 1917: Eide Helmeke debuted in Fargo, North Dakota, as Bishop Brissman & Co., which later changed to J.A. Cull and Co.
- 1944: Oliver A. Eide was admitted as a partner and the firm’s name changed to Cull Eide & Co.
- 1956: Maynard Helmeke was admitted as a partner and the firm’s name changed to Eide & Helmeke.
- 1967-77: After several name changes, the firm began to expand outside the Fargo community. Known as Eide, Helmeke, Boelz & Pasch, the firm acquired offices in Bismarck, North Dakota., in 1968; Sioux Falls, South Dakota, in 1969; and Aberdeen, South Dakota, in 1970.
- 1981: Eide, Helmeke, Boelz & Pasch changed its name to Eide Helmeke & Co. and added offices in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1984 and Minneapolis in 1990.
Early History: Charles Bailly
- 1950: Charles E. Bailly opened a Broeker Hendrickson office in Fargo.
- 1978: Nine partners broke away from Broeker Hendrickson to form Charles Bailly & Co., with offices in Fargo and Bismarck, North Dakota
- 1979-90: Charles Bailly & Co. added offices in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, in 1979; Minneapolis, in 1983; Billings, Montana, in 1985; and Dubuque, Iowa, in 1990.
Eide Bailly: Formed
- 1998: Eide Helmeke & Co. and Charles Bailly & Co. merged to form Eide Bailly LLP. The combined firm had 56 partners and 392 staff members in nine offices. The total combined revenue was $31 million.
- 2004: The firm opened offices in Boise, Idaho, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 2006: The firm added two locations in Madelia and Mankato, Minnesota.
- 2007: Eide Bailly celebrated 90 years of service to clients, surpassing, the $100 million mark in total revenue.
- 2008: The firm added seven new offices in Boulder, Denver, Frisco, Golden, Grand Junction, and Vail, Colorado and Norman, Oklahoma.
- 2012: The firm added two new offices in Ogden and Williston.
- 2013: The firm added two new offices in Salt Lake City.
- 2014: The firm added six new offices in Spokane, Fort Collins, Elko, Fallon, Las Vegas and Reno.
- 2015: The firm added one new office in Tulsa.
- Accounting Services
- Audit and Assurance
- Cost Segregation
- Employee Benefits
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Services
- Forensic & Valuation
- International Services
- Risk Advisory Services
- Tax Services
- Technology Consulting
- Transaction Services
- Wealth Management
- Affordable Housing
- Ag Producers
- Construction & Real Estate
- Financial Institutions
- Health Care
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
Eide Bailly has 1,600 staff professionals including 236 partners. The firm has received recognition for its culture and was ranked the 15th best accounting firm in 2014 and 10th best accounting firm in 2013 for quality of life issues and prestige by Vault.com