From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eidos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eidos may refer to
- Eidos a Greek term meaning "form" "essence", "type" or "species". See Plato's theory of Forms and Aristotle's theory of universals
- Square Enix Europe or Eidos plc, a British publisher of video game software
- Eidos Interactive, a British video game publisher
- Eidos Hungary, a wholly owned studio of Eidos Interactive (owned by Square Enix)
- EIDOS Arts Development Foundation, a Ukrainian organisation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eidos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.