EidosMedia S.p.A. is a publishing software company. Established in 1999, the company maintains headquarters in Milan, Italy with offices internationally. Its main products are used by large media companies and include Méthode, a content management system and Cobalt, a digital delivery framework.
EidosMedia's flagship product is Méthode, a content management system for multimedia publishing that is mainly used by large news organizations. The product is based on the XML markup language. It also provides a digital delivery framework known as Cobalt. Its software is also available in the cloud.
Early customers were Il Sole 24 Ore, RCS MediaGroup and Adnkronos in Italy, with the first international client to purchase Méthode being the Financial Times of Londo in 2002. Other news organizations include The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and The Boston Globe,  The Financial Times, The Times and Le Figaro, Les Échos and Le Monde, as well as national and regional publishing groups in Europe, the USA, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- "CAPZA has acquired Eidosmedia". Lincoln International.
- "Hg Capital punta a valorizzare Eidos Media: in campo il fondo Capza". Carlofesta (in Italian).
- Hansen, Kathleen A.; Paul, Nora (2017). Future-Proofing the News. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. ISBN 9781442267145.
- CMS providers briefing: Methode by EidosMedia. Archived 2013-02-17 at the Wayback Machine Press Gazette, December 2008
- "A/B testing integrated in new EidosMedia solution". GXpress.
- "Digital news media power up with custom-cloud solutions". World Association of News Publishers.
- I MAGGIORI PORTALI ITALIANI DI NEWS UTILIZZANO METHODE DI EIDOSMEDIA. MarketPress, February, 2002 (in Italian)
- Financial Times Selects Italy's EidosMedia. Editor & Publisher, May, 2002
- WSJ taps EidosMedia for print, online. Archived 2013-12-20 at the Wayback Machine News & Tech, June 2008
- Behind The Post’s redesigned Web site. Washington Post March 2011
- The Washington Post adopts Methode system for its integrated newsrooms. WAN-Ifra Editors Weblog June 2009
- Boston Globe and Worcester Telegram & Gazette Adopt "Méthode" Multiple-Media Content Management System. New York Times Co. press release, December 2010
- Boston, Worcester dailies rolling out Eidos. News & Tech, January 2011
- Le numérique bouscule l'édition des journaux. Le Monde, February 2007
- News Corp Australia breaks records with Méthode roll-out GXpress, August, 2013