Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Eiffel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eiffel may refer to:
- Gustave Eiffel (1832–1923), engineer and designer of the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty
- Eiffel Bridge, Ungheni, Moldova, designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Eiffel Bridge, Zrenjanin, Serbia, built by Gustave Eiffel's company
- Eiffel 65, an Italian electronic music group, originally called Eiffel
- Eiffel (band), a French rock group
- "Alec Eiffel", a song by the alternative rock band Pixies
- Erika Eiffel, American woman who "married" the Eiffel Tower
- Eifel, a mountain region in Germany, with small elements in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Jean Effel (1908–1982), French painter, caricaturist, illustrator and journalist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eiffel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.