Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founded||1866 by Gustave Eiffel|
|Jacques Huillard, Chairman|
|Revenue||€ 703 million (2009)|
Number of employees
Eiffel (French Eiffel Constructions métalliques) is part of the Eiffage group and the descendant of the engineering company Société des Établissements Eiffel founded by Gustave Eiffel, designer of the Eiffel Tower.
Notable structures built by the Eiffel Company and its predecessors
- Budapest-Nyugati Railway Terminal completed in 1877
- Eiffel Bridge, Ungheni, completed in 1877
- Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World) completed in 1878
- Garabit viaduct completed in 1884
- Colbert Bridge completed in 1888
- Eiffel Tower completed in 1889.
- Jiu Bridge, completed in 1897
- Tancarville Bridge completed in 1955.
- Louvre Pyramid completed in 1989.
- Normandy bridge completed in 1995.
- The Living Bridge completed 2007
- It assisted with the construction and support of the glass wall of Columbia University's Alfred Lerner Hall, the largest in North America completed in 1999.
- Millau Viaduct completed in 2002.
- Simone-de-Beauvoir foot bridge completed in 2006.
- "Notable Structures". Archived from the original on 2008-12-19.
- "Pod monument istoric din Târgu-Jiu, abandonat de autorităţi la marginea oraşului şi tăiat în bucăţi de hoţii de fier vechi ("The Târgu-Jiu Bridge, historical monument, abandoned by the authorities on the city limits and cut into pieces by the scrap iron thieves")". Adevarul (in Romanian). 2 July 2015. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- Eiffel website (in French)