Eiffel Tower (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Eiffel Tower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower in Paris.
Eiffel Tower or EiffelTowers may also refer to:
- Eiffel Tower (Cedar Fair), two replicas at Cedar Fair amusement parks in Ohio
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, Tennessee)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, Texas)
- Eiffel Tower (Delaunay series), a cycle of paintings and drawings
- Eiffel Tower (shipwreck), a ship wrecked in south Wales in 1894
- EiffelTowers Nijmegen, a Dutch basketball club which merged with Tulip Den Bosch
- EiffelTowers Den Bosch or SPM Shoeters Den Bosch, a Dutch basketball club
- Eiffel Tower, a slang term for a threesome where one horizontal person is attached to two vertical persons who are high-fiving, making an A-shape like an Eiffel Tower.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eiffel Tower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.