Eiger can be:
- Eiger, a mountain in the Canton of Berne, Switzerland
- Eiger IL, a football club from Norway
- Eiger (Greenland), a mountain in Greenland
- Eiger (neighbourhood), a neighbourhood in Mönchengladbach, Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Eiger (street), a street in Mönchengladbach, Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (probably in the neighbourhood above)
- Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs, an operating system from Microsoft (Eiger was one of the codenames)
- The Eiger Sanction, a 1972 novel by Trevanian
- The Eiger Sanction, 1975 film starring Clint Eastwood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eiger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.