(Redirected from Eight ball (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eight-ball or 8 ball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eight-ball is a pool game played with a solids-and-stripes ball set.
Eight-ball, 8-ball, or variants may also refer to:
- Blackball (pool), or 8-ball pool, a British game played with a yellows-and-reds ball set
- 8 ball, the black ball marked 8, in cue sports terminology
- Magic 8-Ball, a toy that resembles the pool ball and purports to predict the future
- 8-Ball (band), a Japanese rock band
- 8 Ball Aitken (born 1981), Australian musician
- 8Ball & MJG, an American hip hop duo
- 8 Ball, an EP by the Burden Brothers, 2002
- Eight Ball, an EP by Joi Cardwell, 1998
- "8 Ball", a song by Underworld
- "Eight Ball", a song by N.W.A. from N.W.A. and the Posse
- Eightball Records, an American record label
- 8-Ball (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain and his successors
- Eightball (comics), a Daniel Clowes comic book
- Eight Ball (film), a 1992 Australian film
- 8-ball, a variety of zucchini
- 8-ball, an eight-dimensional n-ball in mathematics
- 8-Ball, a ring name used by Ronald Harris of the Harris Brothers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eight-ball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.