Eighth Avenue may refer to:
In New York City thoroughfares:
In New York City subway stations:
- Eighth Avenue (BMT Canarsie Line), at 14th Street in Manhattan, served by the L train
- Eighth Avenue (BMT Sea Beach Line), at 62nd Street in Brooklyn, served by the N and W train
- Eighth Avenue (IRT Sixth Avenue Line), at 53rd Street in Manhattan, now demolished
In New York City transit lines:
- IND Eighth Avenue Line, a rapid transit line in Manhattan
- Eighth Avenue Line (Manhattan surface), a bus line, formerly streetcar
- Eighth Avenue Line (Brooklyn surface), a bus line, formerly streetcar
In other uses:
- 8th Avenue or Islamabad Highway, a main highway in and near Islamabad, Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about roads and streets with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.