|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
Wataru Sakata (m. 2007)
Eiko Koike (小池 栄子 Koike Eiko) is a Japanese actress.
Koike starred in Kunitoshi Manda's film The Kiss. She appeared in Kiyoshi Kurosawa's 2012 television drama Penance. Koike co-starred in Junji Sakamoto's A Chorus of Angels with Sayuri Yoshinaga. She also co-starred in Masanori Tominaga's Vengeance Can Wait with Takayuki Yamada. She was once nominated for Best Supporting Actress at Japan Academy Prize, for her outstanding performance in the film Rebirth.
This section does not cite any sources. (September 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Kamikaze Girls (2004)
- 2LDK (2004)
- Yaji and Kita: The Midnight Pilgrims (2005)
- The Kiss (2007)
- Paco and the Magical Book (2008)
- 20th Century Boys (2009)
- Vengeance Can Wait (2010)
- No Longer Human (2010)
- Rebirth (2011)
- Railways (2011)
- Liar Game: Reborn (2012)
- A Chorus of Angels (2012)
- Unforgiven (2013)
- April Fools (2015)
- A Living Promise (2016)
- Terraformars (2016)
- To Each His Own (2017)
- Close-Knit (2017)
- Perfect Revolution (2017)
- Recall (2018)
- Sunny: Our Hearts Beat Together (2018)
- Hit Me Anyone One More Time (2019)
- Bayside Shakedown (1997)
- Ōoku (2005), Oden
- Yoshitsune (2005), Tomoe Gozen
- Penance (2012)
- Legal High (2012-13)
- Ōoku the Final (2019), Gekkō-in
- Tom Mes (February 2, 2009). "Midnight Eye feature: Midnight Eye's Best (and Worst) of 2008". Midnight Eye.
- Dan Fainaru (August 29, 2012). "Penance - Review - Screen". Screen International.
- Shoji Ishihara (November 2, 2012). "Mature actress, young stars reveal uneasy truths". The Daily Yomiuri.
- Charles Webb (July 19, 2011). "Japan Cuts 2011: VENGEANCE CAN WAIT Review". Twitch Film. Archived from the original on April 3, 2015. Retrieved March 14, 2013.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|