From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up אילת in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eilat is a city in Israel.
Eliat may also refer to:
- A name of a place, building, or facility
- Eilat Mountains, mountain range in Israel
- The Gulf of Aqaba (or, Gulf of Eilat), an arm of the Red Sea
- Port of Eilat, a port facility on that gulf
- Eilat Airport, an Israeli airport located in the city of Eilat, and named for Arkia Airlines founder Yakov Hozman (Jacob Housman)
- Eilat Light, a lighthouse
- People with the given name "Eilat"
- Eilat Mazar (born 1959), archaeologist
- People with the surname "Eilat"
- Yoni Eilat, actor and singer
- Gideon Eilat (1924–2015), Jewish rebel during the Mandate of Palestine
- Eliahu Eilat (1903–1990), diplomat
- One of several ships in the Israeli navy named INS Eilat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eilat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.