Eilat Sports Center
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Red Egg|
Sports Center at Eilat Israel.
|Full name||Eilat Tze'elim Sports Center|
|Location||Eilat, Israel ISR|
|Owner||City of Eilat|
|Field size||2,000 sqm|
|Construction cost||$3.1 million|
Eilat Tze'elim Sports Centre is located in the Tze'elim neighbourhood north-west of Eilat, Israel. The building offers approximately 2,000 square meters on two levels. The entry level includes the main basketball court, a stage for performances and seating. The lower level features a gym, changing rooms, showers, toilets, and machine rooms. Funding for the building, which cost approximately 12 million NIS (about $3.1 million USD), came from the National Lottery and Eilat municipality.
- Jacobson, Michael (2011-09-15). "Eilat Sports Centre/היכלות ושעשועים". Xnet (Hebrew).
- Riba, Na'ama (2012-09-15). "Eilat Sports Center/מה העירייה עושה למענך השנה". Xnet (Hebrew).
- Sports Center in the City of Eilat Website
- Riba, Na'ama (2013-11-26). "Eilat's red egg: a new gymnasium at Tse'elim school /הביצה האדומה של אילת: אולם הספורט החדש בבית ספר צאלים". Xnet (Hebrew).
- "Virtual reality video of Eilat Sports Center".
- "Eilat Sports Center under construction". Project Description.
- "Eilat Sports Center". Eyal Tagar (Photographer),.
- High-tech architecture
- List of High-tech Buildings