|Full name||Eileen Christina Zillmer|
|Alternative names||Bibi Zillmer|
|Country represented||West Germany|
|Born||December 15, 1952|
West Point, New York, USA
|Skating club||Augsburger Panther|
Eileen Christina "Bibi" Zillmer (born December 15, 1952) is a former competitive figure skater who represented West Germany for most of her career. She is a three-time (1969–71) national champion and competed at the 1968 Winter Olympics in Grenoble, France; Zillmer placed 12th in compulsory figures, 23rd in free skating, and 19th overall. She finished in the top ten at four ISU Championships – 1969 Worlds in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA; 1969 Europeans in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany; 1970 Europeans in Leningrad, Soviet Union; and 1971 Europeans in Zürich, Switzerland.
- Zillmer, Eric A. (January 21, 2013). "David Zillmer". defender.west-point.org. Archived from the original on May 31, 2016.
- "Eileen Zillmer". Sports Reference.
- "Skating Champion". United Press International. Eau Claire Leader (Eau Claire, Wisconsin). January 21, 1969. p. 11.
- Jackson, Jonathan. The Making of Slap Shot: Behind the Scenes of the Greatest Hockey Movie Ever. p. 134.
- "NCAA selects Dr. Eric Zillmer for Olympic Sports Liaison Committee". Drexel Dragons. February 16, 2015. Archived from the original on May 31, 2016.