From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Einar Økland in 2011
|Born||17 January 1940|
|Occupation||Poet, playwright, essayist and children's writer|
Einar Økland (born 17 January 1940) is a Norwegian poet, playwright, essayist and children's writer.
- Norwegian Critics Prize for Literature 1978
- Aschehoug Prize 1988
- Melsom Prize 1992
- Nynorsk Literature Prize 1993
- Dobloug Prize 2000
- Gyldendal Prize 2007
- Språkprisen 2015
- Brage Prize Honorary Award 2015
- Rottem, Øystein. "Einar Økland". In Helle, Knut. Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- "Einar Økland" (in Norwegian). Samlaget. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- Godal, Anne Marit (ed.). "Einar Økland". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Norsk nettleksikon. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|