From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Einar Skjæraasen (23 July 1900 – 18 June 1966) was a Norwegian author and poet, a longtime resident of Trysil.
- Reflekser (1936)
- Skritt forbi min dør (1938)
- Den underlige våren (1941)
- Så stiger sevjene (1945)
- Danse mi vise, gråte min sang (1949)
- Du ska itte trø i graset (1954)
- Sju undringens mil (Utvalgte dikt 1963)
- Sang i September (1965)
- Bumerke Etterlatte dikt (1966)
- Mads Wiel Nygaards Endowment in 1965
- "Norges Offisielle Statistikk. XI. 299. Stortingsvalget 1957." (PDF) (in Norwegian). Statistics Norway.
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|