|Date of birth||11 December 1970|
|Place of birth||Jerusalem|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
Einat Wilf was born in Jerusalem. She studied at the Hebrew University Secondary School. During her national service in the Israel Defense Forces she was an Intelligence Officer in Unit 8200 and reached the rank of lieutenant. She then went to Harvard University, receiving a BA in government and fine arts, before earning an MBA from INSEAD in France, and subsequently a PhD in political science at Wolfson College, University of Cambridge.
Political and business career
Wilf served as a Foreign Policy Advisor to Vice Prime Minister Shimon Peres, a strategic consultant with McKinsey & Company in New York City and a General Partner with Koor Corporate Venture Capital in Israel. Upon her return to Israel Wilf worked as a Senior Fellow with the Jewish People Policy Planning Institute and a weekly columnist for the daily newspaper Israel HaYom. Wilf also taught social entrepreneurship at Sapir College, as well as a frequent guest on Israeli radio and television talk shows and a member of the President's Conference Steering Committee.
A member of the Israeli Labor Party, Wilf was placed 39th on the party's list for the 2003 elections, but failed to win a seat. She won fourteenth place on the party's list for the 2009 Knesset elections. Although Labor won only 13 seats, Wilf entered the Knesset on 10 January 2010 as a replacement for Ophir Pines-Paz, who had retired from politics. However, in January 2011 she was one of five MKs to leave the party to establish the new Independence party under the leadership of Ehud Barak. She lost her Knesset seat in January 2013 when the party chose not to contest the elections.
- Winning the War of Words: Essays on Zionism and Israel, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 3, 2015), ISBN 978-1515072973
- My Israel, Our Generation BookSurge Publishing (2007), ISBN 1-4196-5913-8
- Back to Basics: The Road to Saving Israel's Education (at no extra cost), Yedioth Ahronot (April 2008)
- Global actors and global politics : the case of the World Jewish Congress campaign against the Swiss Banks (thesis, Cambridge 2008) Cambridge, UK.
- Perry Anderson's House of Zion: A Symposium, Fathom, Spring 2016
- Symposium on Rabin's legacy, Fathom, Autumn 2015
- Hoffman, Gil (13 December 2010). "Labor MK Einat Wilf gives birth to baby boy". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- Candidates for the 16th Knesset Archived June 27, 2015, at the Wayback Machine. Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Current Knesset Members of the Eighteenth Knesset: Replacements Among Knesset Members Knesset website
- Official website
- Einat Wilf on the Knesset website
- Einat Wilf blog TheMarker (in Hebrew)
- Gideon Levy, Redemption won't come from Israel's 'young success stories', Haaretz, 20 January 2011.
- Symposium on Rabin's legacy, Einat Wilf - Fathom Journal