This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Pixel Hero Games|
|Publisher(s)||Pixel Hero Games|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android|
|Release||10 August 2016|
Eisenhorn: Xenos is a third-person science-fiction action-adventure game produced and developed by Pixel Hero Games. Set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, it is based on the novel Xenos, the first book of the Eisenhorn trilogy by Dan Abnett. It was scheduled for release on May 19, 2016, but was ultimately pushed back to August. It was released on Steam for PC on 10 August 2016.
The gameplay centers around The Inquisition that moves amongst mankind like an avenging shadow, striking down the enemies of humanity with complete ruthlessness. Imperial inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn (voiced by Mark Strong) faces a vast interstellar cabal and the dark power of daemons, all racing to recover an arcane text of supreme and abominable power - an ancient tome known as the Necroteuch.
- "Eisenhorn: XENOS" (http://store.steampowered.com/app/373920/). Steam. Accessed 11 August 2016.
- Eisenhorn: XENOS on Steam
- Eisenhorn: XENOS - Latest Teaser Trailer and P.C. Release date set!
- Warhammer 40k's Eisenhorn: Xenos dives deep into hard-boiled narrative
- "Eisenhorn: XENOS Metacritic listing" (http://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/eisenhorn-xenos). Metacritic. Accessed 22 March 2017.