(Redirected from Eisner (disambiguation))
Eisner, Eysner, or Eissner could refer to:
- Alexey Eisner (1905–1984) – Russian poet, translator and writer.
- Bertold Eisner (1875–1956) – Croatian law professor, pioneer of Croatian Jurisprudence and writer.
- Breck Eisner – son of Michael Eisner and film director.
- Clara Eissner, see Clara Zetkin
- David A. Eisner – British physiologist
- Elliot W. Eisner – Professor of Art and Education at Stanford University.
- Eric Eisner – son of Michael and film producer
- Gilbert Eisner – American fencer
- Ib Eisner (1925–2003), Danish artist
- Kurt Eisner – (1867–1919), German-Jewish journalist, leader of the 1918 revolution in Bavaria.
- Lotte H. Eisner (1896?–1983), German writer
- Maria Eisner (1909–1991), Italian photographer
- Michael Eisner – former head of The Walt Disney Company.
- Simon Eisner – Swedish philanthropist.
- Thomas Eisner – chemical ecologist and author of several books, including For the Love of Insects
- Will Eisner (1917–2005) – comics artist and writer, best known as the creator of The Spirit.
- USS Eisner, more than one United States Navy ship
- Eisner Awards – annual awards for achievement in comics, named for Will Eisner.
- William F. Eisner Museum of Advertising & Design – a museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eisner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.