From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Either/Or is an influential book by philosopher Søren Kierkegaard.
Either/Or and related terms may also refer to:
- Either/Or (album), music by Elliott Smith
- Either/Or (TV series), a comedy game show
- either...or and neither...nor, examples of correlative conjunctions in English
- Logical disjunction, the logical meaning of "either ... or ... or both"
- Exclusive or, the logical meaning of "either ... or ... but not both"
- Either-or fallacy, another name for false dilemma
- Either–or topology, a structure in mathematics
- For some other uses of the English words either and neither:
- Or (disambiguation)
- Nor (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Either"
- All pages beginning with "Neither"
- Ether Or
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Either/Or.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.