(Redirected from Eject)
|Look up ejection or eject in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ejectionor Eject may refer to:
- Ejection (sports), the act of officially removing someone from a game
- Eject (Transformers), a fictional character from the various Transformers universes
- Acoustic droplet ejection, a method of moving fluid using ultrasound
- Coronal mass ejection, an ejection of material from a sun's corona
- Ejecta (disambiguation)
- Ejection fraction, the fraction of blood pumped with each heart beat
- Ejection seat, a safety device typically used to escape an aircraft in-flight
- Ejector (disambiguation)
- Great Ejection, an event in England in 1662 when non-conforming ministers lost their positions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ejection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.