Sheremetieva/Kuznetsov in 2007
|Full name||Ekaterina Alexandrovna Sheremetieva|
26 August 1991 |
|Height||1.50 m (4 ft 11 in)|
|Former partner||Egor Chudin
|Skating club||Vorobievie Gory Moscow|
Ekaterina Alexandrovna Sheremetieva (Russian: Екатерина Александровна Шереметьева; born 26 August 1991) is a Russian former pair skater. With Mikhail Kuznetsov, she is the 2007 ISU Junior Grand Prix Final silver medalist.
Sheremetieva broke her foot in 2006 and, as a result, the pair missed most of the 2006–2007 season. Although they placed third on the day, Sheremetieva/Kuznetsov were later awarded the silver medal from the 2007–08 ISU Junior Grand Prix Final following the retroactive disqualification of Vera Bazarova / Yuri Larionov due to a positive doping sample from Larionov. Sheremetieva/Kuznetsov made their senior international debut at the 2008 Nebelhorn Trophy, placing 5th. They missed part of the 2008-2009 season due to injury. Their partnership ended following that season.
Sheremetieva teamed up with Egor Chudin and competed with him for one season.
Sheremetieva's brother is a competitive judoka.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
|Ondrej Nepela Memorial||2nd|
|World Junior Champ.||4th||5th|
|JGP United Kingdom||4th|
|Russian Junior Champ.||7th||4th||2nd|
|JGP = Junior Grand Prix|
- "Ekaterina SHEREMETIEVA / Mikhail KUZNETSOV: 2008/2009". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 19 August 2009.
- "Ekaterina SHEREMETIEVA / Egor CHUDIN: 2009/2010". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 18 July 2014.
- "Ekaterina SHEREMETIEVA / Mikhail KUZNETSOV: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 8 January 2008.
- "Competition Results: Ekaterina SHEREMETIEVA / Egor CHUDIN". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 18 July 2014.
- "Competition Results: Ekaterina SHEREMETIEVA / Mikhail KUZNETSOV". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 12 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ekaterina Sheremetieva.|