|Born||Ekrem Şerif Uçak
7 March 1934
|Died||1 April 2012
After finishing school, he went to Sultanahmet State Printinghouse where he got a diploma in typsesetting and binding. In 1953, he participated in and won the "Sinema Artist" competition held by Sezai Solelli's Yıldız (Star) magazine. Bora made his film debut in Alın Yazısı in 1955. After leaving acting for two years, he returned as the leading actor in Mavi Boncuk and went on to appear in nearly 150 films. He won the Golden Orange award for Best Actor twice; first in 1966 for his role in Sürtük, and second in 1991 for Soğuktu Ve Yağmur Çiseliyordu.
- "sinematurk.com: Ekrem Bora Filmography". sinematurk.com. Retrieved 12 September 2010.
- "sinematurk.com: Awards for Ekrem Bora". sinematurk.com. Archived from the original on 1 November 2010. Retrieved 12 September 2010.
- Ekrem Bora hayatını kaybetti
- Turkish actor Bora dead at 77
- "Ekrem Bora uğurlandı". HaberTürk (in Turkish). 3 April 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
|This article about a Turkish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|