|Full name||Ekrem Hayyam Dağ|
|Date of birth||5 December 1980|
|Place of birth||Mardin, Turkey|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|1995–1997||SVL Flavia Solva|
|1997–2001||SK Sturm Graz|
|2001–2005||SK Sturm Graz||95||(10)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 November 2014.
Dağ started his career at SVL Flavia Solva but joined the youth team of SK Sturm Graz in 1997 where he made his professional debut four years later. In the summer of 2005 he returned to the land of his birth and signed for Gaziantepspor. In the summer of 2008, after three seasons in Gaziantep, Dağ signed in summer 2008 for Beşiktaş J.K. On 28 July Besiktas canceled his contract with permission of Dağ himself. In July 2012 Ekrem joined his former club Gaziantepspor.
Dağ was born in Turkey but came to Austria with his family when he was 8 years old. His father was a Gastarbeiter. Dağ grew up in Leibnitz and holds Austrian and Turkish dual nationality, making him eligible for both countries. Dağ chose Austria over Turkey, and was due to make his debut on 31 May 2009; however this dream was stopped by injury. Dağ was called up to the Austrian national team again on 10 October 2009 for the game against Lithuania, but was an unused substitute. His first cap eventually came in a friendly against Denmark on 3 March 2010. Austria won the match 2–1.
- "Teamspieler Ekrem Dag wechselt zu Gaziantepspor" (in German). krone.at. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- "Erst der Meistertitel, dann die ÖFB-Premiere" (in German). ÖFB. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- "Dag fiebert Debüt entgegen, ÖFB-Team sorgt für strahlende Kinderaugen" (in German). ÖFB. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- "691. Länderspiel" (PDF) (in German). ÖFB. Retrieved 5 March 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ekrem Dağ.|
- Turkish Football Federation – player details
- Ekrem Dağ – UEFA competition record
- Ekrem Dağ – FIFA competition record