|Number of teams||16|
|Most successful club(s)||Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wielkopolski (2 titles)|
The Ekstraklasa Cup (Polish: Puchar Ekstraklasy) was an elimination tournament for Polish football clubs who play in the Polish 1st Division Ekstraklasa. The first ever Ekstraklasa Cup was held in 1952 in which Wawel Kraków came out victorious over Cracovia Kraków with the final score being 5-1. Two tournaments were also held in 1976–77 and 1977–78. In these two editions Odra Opole won 3-1 against Widzew Łódź and in 1978 Górnik Zabrze beat Zagłębie Sosnowiec 2-0. The tournament was later dismissed until the 1999–2000 season when it resumed for three years till the 2001–02 season. It was later dismissed again and resumed in the 2006–07 season, before it was dismissed for good in 2009–10 season.
The format of the tournament resembles that as of the UEFA Champions League. The Ekstraklasa Cup consist of 16 teams, which are broken up to 4 groups with 4 teams whom play on home and away basis with top two teams qualifying out of the group and playing out the rest of the tournament in a knockout phase.
Ekstraklasa Cup Champions
- 1952 Wawel Kraków 5-1 Cracovia Kraków
- 1977 Odra Opole 3-1 Widzew Łódź
- 1978 Górnik Zabrze 2-0 Zagłębie Sosnowiec
- 2000 Legia Warsaw 1-2 Polonia Warsaw
- 2001 Wisła Kraków 3-0, 1-2 Zagłębie Lubin
- 2002 Legia Warsaw 3-0, 1-2 Wisła Kraków
- 2007 GKS Bełchatów 0-1 Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wielkopolski
- 2008 Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wielkopolski 4-1 Legia Warsaw
- 2009 Odra Wodzisław 0-1 Śląsk Wrocław
Performance By Club
|Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wielkopolski||2||0||2007, 2008|