El Alamein International Airport
El Alamain International Airport
مطار العلمين الدولي
|Owner/Operator||International Airports Company|
|Elevation AMSL||143 ft / 44 m|
El Alamein International Airport (IATA: DBB, ICAO: HEAL) (Arabic: مطار العلمين الدولي Maṭār El ʿAlamein El Dawli) is an international airport located in El Dabaa, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt. The airport is located at the Northern coast, 160 km (99 mi) west of Alexandria.
El Alamein International Airport is owned and operated by International Airports Company which is KATO investment subsidiary. On 1999 a bid for build–operate–transfer (BOT), was won by International Airport Company of 50-year extendable concession.
Airlines and destinations
|Neos||Seasonal: Bologna (begins 2 June 2020), Milan–Malpensa, Verona (begins 2 June 2020)|
- Airport information for HEAL at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for DBB / HEAL at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "Alamein". eac-airports. Archived from the original on 3 December 2017. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- "Logistics Division". katoinvestment. Archived from the original on 15 August 2016. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- "Alalamin Airport". alalamain-airport. Archived from the original on 18 August 2016. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- "El Alamein". neosair.it/en.