El Alto (disambiguation)
El Alto is the second-largest city in Bolivia, and the highest major metropolis in the world.
El Alto may also refer to:
- El Alto Municipality, a municipality in Bolivia which includes the city of El Alto
- El Alto Department, a department in Catamarca Province, Argentina
- El Alto, Argentina, a village municipality in El Alto Department, Catamarca Province, Argentina
- El Alto, Panama, a subdivision of Santa Fé District in Veraguas Province, Panama
- El Alto District, a district in Talara Province, Peru
- El Alto, Peru, a village municipality in El Alto District, Talara Province, Peru
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.