From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from El Cielo)
|Look up cielo or ĉielo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Il Cielo (Italian) or El Cielo (Spanish "heaven" or "sky") may refer to:
People with the surname
- César Cielo, Brazilian freestyle swimmer
- Cielo S.A., a Brazilian credit card operator
- Daewoo Cielo or Daewoo LeMans, a Korean car
- Chery A3 or Chery Cielo, a Chinese compact car
- Cielo (water), a brand of bottled water
- Cielo (company), a distributor and manufacturer of frozen yogurt
- Cielo (supercomputer), at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Cielo Cycles, high-end bicycle frames
- Cielo (TV channel), an Italian television channel
- El Cielo (album), an album by Dredg
- El Cielo (band), a rock band from Argentina
- "Cielo", song by Jenny Luna 1960
- Scielo, the Scientific Electronic Library Online.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cielo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.