Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fuerte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
El Fuerte (Spanish: "The Fort") may refer to:
- El Fuerte de Samaipata, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Bolivia
- El Fuerte, Sinaloa, a city of Sinaloa, Mexico
- El Fuerte, a character in the Street Fighter video game series
Fuerte may also refer to:
- "bolívar fuerte", the official name of the Venezuelan bolívar
- Fuerte River, a river in Sinaloa, Mexico
- Fuerte, a variety of avocado
- "Fuerte" (song), a song by Nelly Furtado
- "Fuerte", a song by Belinda included in Belinda (Belinda album)
- Fuerte, one of the names used in various times and places for the Peso coin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Fuerte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.