El Ikhwa Islands
Red Sea Governorate,
|Area||0.78 km2 (0.30 sq mi)|
|Area||0.26 km2 (0.10 sq mi)|
The islands are a dive site featuring corals and two wrecks: Numidia and Aida. The islands are also famed for encounters with Oceanic Whitetip and Hammerhead Sharks. However, they are only suitable for very experienced divers due to the islands' isolated position, the challenging dive conditions, and very strong currents. During high season there are many dive safari boats around both islands.
- Brothers Islands | Egypt Tourism Authority
- "Southern Red Sea Diving - Egypt - Brother Islands - The Brothers". Dive-the-world.com. Retrieved 2013-03-15.
- "Brothers Islands | Red Sea Dive Holiday". Scubatravel.com. Retrieved 2013-03-15.
- "www.emdb.gov.eg - Lighthouses". 2012-11-22. Archived from the original on November 22, 2012. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- Bremner, Jade (6 April 2012). "Into the deep: World's 50 best dive sites". CNN. Archived from the original on 28 December 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2013.