El Jefe (f. La Jefa) is a Spanish term meaning "the chief" or "the boss" and may refer to:
- "El Jefe", a less-common nickname for former Cuban President Fidel Castro (deriving from his title as Comandante en Jefe or "Commander-in-Chief" of the Cuban Armed Forces)
- "El Jefe" (Daddy Yankee song), intro track to Daddy Yankee's 2007 album El Cartel: The Big Boss
- El Hefe (born 1965), guitar player for the punk band NOFX, who derives his nickname from El Jefe
- Rafael Trujillo (1891–1961), former dictator of the Dominican Republic, nicknamed "El Jefe"
- El Jefe, one of the few wild jaguars that was reported in the United States
- "Jefe", a character from Three Amigos, a 1986 film, played by Tony Plana