El Niño (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up El Niño in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
El Niño is a global coupled ocean-atmosphere phenomenon.
El Niño may also refer to:
- El Niño (Def Squad album)
- El Niño (oratorio), by American composer John Adams
- El Niño (Eldritch album)
- El Niño (film)
- El Niño, a race car in the video game Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit
- El Niño, a nickname of Spanish golfer Sergio García
- El Niño, a nickname of Spanish footballer Fernando Torres
- El Niño, a nickname of baseball player Hanley Ramírez
- El Niño, a nickname of hockey player Nino Niederreiter
- El Niño, a nickname of mixed martial artist Gilbert Melendez
- El Niño, a fictional airline of a non-existing country San Escobar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Niño.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.