El Paso (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Paso is a city in the U.S. state of Texas on the border with Mexico.
El Paso (a common Spanish placename meaning "the pass") may also refer to:
- United States
- El Paso, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- El Paso County, Colorado
- El Paso, Illinois, a city
- El Paso County, Texas
- El Paso, Wisconsin, a town
- El Paso (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Garlock, California, formerly known as El Paso City
- Paso Robles, California, formerly known as El Paso de Robles
- Exeter, Missouri, formerly known as El Paso
- El Paso International Airport, the airport serving El Paso, Texas
- El Paso (song), a western ballad by Marty Robbins September 1959
- El Paso City (Marty Robbins song), 1976
- "El Paso", a song by The Gourds from their 2000 album, Bolsa de Agua
- "El Paso", a song off of Taking Back Sunday's 2010 eponymous album
Companies and brands
Film and TV
- El Paso (film), a 1949 Western film starring John Payne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Paso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.