El Salvador (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Salvador is a country in Central America. El Salvador (literally "The Savior" in Spanish) may also refer to:
- El Salvador, Chile
- El Salvador mine, a mine in El Salvador, Chile
- El Salvador, Cuba
- Villa El Salvador, a district on the outskirts of Lima, Peru
- El Salvador, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- "El Salvador" (song), by the English band Athlete on their 2003 album Vehicles and Animals
- "El Salvador" (Peter, Paul and Mary), a 1982 song by Peter, Paul and Mary
- "El Salvador", a song by White Lion on their 1985 album Fight to Survive
- El Salvador: Another Vietnam, a 1981 documentary film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.