El Tigre (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Tigre (in English, "The Tiger") may refer to:
- Radamel Falcao García, a Colombian footballer
- El Tigre, a city in the Anzoátegui state of Venezuela
- Tiger Island, also called El Tigre Island, a disputed volcanic island administered now by Honduras
- El Tigre (rifle), a Spanish rifle
- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera, an animated series on Nickelodeon
- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera (video game), a video game based on the animated series
- the El Tigre meteorite of 1993, which fell in Michoacan, Mexico (see meteorite fall)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Tigre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.