|Administrative region||Central Macedonia|
|• Municipal unit||160.690 km2 (62.043 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||4,313|
|• Municipal unit density||27/km2 (70/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Elafina (Greek: Ελαφίνα) is a former municipality in Pieria regional unit, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Katerini, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 160.690 km2. The population of the municipal unit was 4,313 in 2011. The seat of the municipality was in Palaio Keramidi.
The municipal unit of Elafina consists of the following communities (populations in 2011):
- Aronas, population 324
- Elafos, population 499
- Exochi, population 583
- Katalonia, population 396
- Lagorrachi, population 557
- Moschopotamos, population 543
- Palaio Keramidi, population 890
- Trilofos, Pieria, population 521
The community of Exochi consists of two settlements: Exochi and Toxo. The community of Lagorrachi consists of the settlements of Lagorrachi and Meliadi.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.
|This Central Macedonia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|