Aron completed undergraduate studies Phi Beta Kappa at the University of California, Berkeley, and later earned an M.A. in clinical psychology from York University and a Ph.D. in clinical depth psychology at Pacifica Graduate Institute. She interned at the C. G. Jung Institute in San Francisco.
- Sensory processing sensitivity
- Personality psychology
- Social psychology
- Differential susceptibility hypothesis
- Travis Bradberry, 9 Signs You're A Highly Sensitive Person forbes.com August 30, 2016
- Maria Lally, Highly sensitive people: a condition rarely understood telegraph.co.uk 12 OCTOBER 2015
- Booth, Charlotte; Standage, Helen; Fox, Elaine (1 Dec 2015). "Sensory-processing sensitivity moderates the association between childhood experiences and adult life satisfaction". Personality and Individual Differences. 87: 24–29. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2015.07.020. PMC 4681093. PMID 26688599.
- The Highly Sensitive Person ISBN 9780007384778 Publication Date: 06/03/2014
- WebMD, Elaine N. Aron, PhD
- About Dr Elaine Aron
- stonybrook.edu Art Aron
- Yasmin Anwar, Creating love in the lab: The 36 questions that spark intimacy Berkeley News February 12, 2015
- The Highly Sensitive Person: An Interview with Elaine Aron Uploaded February 1, 2010
|This biography of an American psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|