From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elam was an ancient civilization in what is now southwest Iran.
Elam may also refer to:
- Elam (surname)
- Elam, Dallas, a location in Dallas, Texas, United States, also known as Elam Station
- Biblical Elam, various meanings in the Hebrew Bible
- ELAM (Cyprus), a far-right nationalist political party in Cyprus
- ELAM (Latin American School of Medicine) Cuba
- Elam School of Fine Arts, University of Auckland
- E-selectin or ELAM (endothelial-leukocyte adhesion molecule)
- East London Arts & Music (also known as ELAM)
- Early Launch Anti-Malware, a security feature introduced in Windows 8
- All pages with a title containing Elam includes several people with the surname
- Ilam (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.