|District||Perambalur (பெரம்பலூர் மாவட்டம்)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Elambalur is the nearest village to Perambalur (3.6 km) and to NH-45 road (2 km). It is a special village in Perambalur district, Tamil Nadu, India. It includes the hamlet villages of Indira Nagar, MGR nagar, MahathmaGandhi Nagar, Samathuvapuram and Nethaji Nagar.
- Climate: Tropical
- Category: Medium and High Region
- Rainfall: Around 908 mm
- Precipitation: 45–50%
Elambalur is located at, elevation 436 ft. The pachaimalai (green hill) Eastern ghats starts from here.
The geographical location of Elambalur:
Government offices and institutions
- SIDCO Industrial Estate
- The RTO-PERAMBULUR(TN-46),
- Armed Reserve Police Campus,
- District TASMAC go-down,
- District Cooperative Agri-Marketing Committee.
- Govt.Primary Health Center (new)
- Indian Overseas Bank (new)
- Government Higher secondary school (New)
- Thanthai Hans Roever High school
- Roever college of Engineering
- Roever College of Engineering and Technology<"Roever College of Engineering and Technology home page". Retrieved 11 November 2010.
- Thanthai Roever college of Arts & science
- Thanthai Hans Roever college of Nursing
- Thanthai Hans Roever college for B.ED courses
- Thanthai Hans Roever college of Agriculture  
- Thanthai Hans Roever College of Physiotherapy.
- Thanthai Hans Roever College of Pharmacy.
- Thanthai Hans Roever Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology 
- Roever Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I), Elambalur, 
- Saint Joseph's Matric.Hr.Sec.School 
- Kendra Vidyalaya (CBSC) school (Central govt.)
- Government ITI (State govt.) 
The Holy Bramma Rishi Hills ,  is situated in Elambalur. Three famous saints (sidhas) samathi are in the area: Sri Valaiguru Swamikal, Sri Ganapathy Swamikal, Sri Mahalinga Swamikal. In 1995, another Sidhar called Thalayaadi Sidhar samathi was also established near Brammarishi hills File:Bramma Rishi Hill.JPG(பிரம்மரிஷி மலை)at ELAMBALUR. The famous Temple Called Sri Thirumangali Amman Kovil is situated here. The ancient Temple named Sri Thirumangali Amman kovil recently renovated. It is believed that this temple was constructed by traditional Tamil kings 500 years ago. Sri Ayyanar, Sri PeriyaSwami. Sri Muthu Swami, Sri Pandur MuthuSwami Sri Selli Amman Temples are also at Elambalur. Karthikai Deepam is a very famous celebration held every year in Brammarishi Hills.
- Major crops: Paddy rice, maize, millet, sugarcane, tapioca, cotton, onion, chill peppers and groundnuts in the Perambalur District Area, including Elambalur.
Perambalur assembly constituency member (MLA) Tamilselvan M.A belongs to Elambalur village. He was elected in the recent Assembly election conducted by Election commission of India. In local body elections conducted by Election Commission of Tamil Nadu, RCR. Ramasamy was elected as a President of Elambalur and Mr.Sekar was elected as union counsilor.
Recently the govt. of Tamil Nadu operated a new express bus service to Chennai from Elambalur everyday.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Perambalur district.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tamil nadu.|
- "Roever Engineering College home page". Roever Engineering College. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Roever College of Arts and Science home page". Roever College of Arts and Science. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Rough Stone Quarry Leases Granted in Perambalur District". Retrieved 10 November 2010.
-   
- "About City". Peralambur Municipality official site. Peralambur Municipality. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- "Peralambur". Industries Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
-   
- indiawater.gov.in "Elambalur and its Hamlet villages"
- "Rough stone Quarry leases granted in Elambalur"
- "Regarding the Holy Sidhas"
- "Samathuvapuram, Hamlet of Elambalur"
- "Industrial Estate in Elambalur"
- SIDCO Govt.Industrial Policy
- "Govt, Official site for villages"