From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Elampalloor is an urban village in Kollam district in the state of Kerala and is a part of Kollam Metropolitan Area, India. It is 12 km away from Kollam city, 23 km away from Paravur and 13 km away from Kottarakkara.
Public/Private Institutions near Elampalloor
- Kollam Technopark
- Aluminium Industries Limited (ALIND)
- The Kerala Ceramics Limited
- Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Co. Ltd. (KEL)
- Lakshmi Starch Ltd
- "Kollam city population Census". census2011.co.in. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2008-12-10.
|This article related to a location in Kollam district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|