From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up elastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Elastic (album), an album by jazz saxophonist Joshua Redman.
- Elastic collision, a collision where kinetic energy is conserved.
- Elastic deformation, a reversible deformation of a material.
- Elasticity (economics), the responsiveness of demand or supply.
- Elasticity (physics), the tendency of a solid material to revert to its previous shape after deformation.
- All pages beginning with "Elastic"
- All pages with titles containing "Elastic"
- Elasticity (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
- Stretch (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.