Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up elastic, elastically, or elastics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Elastic collision, a collision where kinetic energy is conserved
- Elastic deformation, a reversible deformation of a material
- Elastics (orthodontics), elastics used in orthodontics
- Rubber band, ring-shaped band of rubber used to hold objects together
- Bungee cord, a cord composed of an elastic core covered in a sheath
- Chinese jump rope, a children's game resembling hopscotch and jump rope
As a proper name
- Elastic (album), a 2002 album by jazz saxophonist Joshua Redman
- Elastic NV, the company that releases the Elasticsearch search engine
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in a cloud format.
- All pages with titles beginning with Elastic
- All pages with titles containing Elastic
- Elasticity (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
- Stretch (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.