From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Elastic (disambiguation))
|Look up elastic, elastically, or elastics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Elastic collision, a collision where kinetic energy is conserved
- Elastic deformation, a reversible deformation of a material
- Elasticity (economics), the responsiveness of demand or supply
- Elasticity (physics), the tendency of a solid material to revert to its previous shape after deformation
- Elastic (album), a 2002 album by jazz saxophonist Joshua Redman
- Elastics (orthodontics), elastics used in orthodontics
- Rubber band, ring-shaped band of rubber used to hold objects together
- Bungee cord, a cord composed of an elastic core covered in a sheath
- Chinese jump rope, a children's game resembling hopscotch and jump rope
- Elasticsearch, a search engine based on Apache Lucene
- All pages beginning with "Elastic"
- All pages with a title containing Elastic
- Elasticity (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
- Stretch (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.