From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elba is an island in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Tuscany, Italy.
Elba may also refer to:
- Elba, Alabama
- Elba, Idaho, a place in Cassia County, Idaho
- Elba, Minnesota
- Elba, Nebraska
- Elba (town), New York
- North Elba, New York
- Elba, Ohio
- Elba, Wisconsin
- Elba Island in the Savannah River, east of Savannah, Georgia
- Elba National Park, Egypt
- The Principality of Elba, a state existing on the island between 1814 and 1815
- Fiat Elba, car produced by Fiat
- Elba, cookware manufacturer based in Treviso, Italy, now a subsidiary of Fisher & Paykel
- Elba Soccarras, Colombian-born foundling in New Jersey
- Elba Esther Gordillo, Mexican politician
- Elba Ramalho, Brazilian singer
- Elba Guerrero, former mayor of Huntington Park, California.
- Elba Lightfoot, African American artist
- Idris Elba, English actor
- Elba DOC,a wine made from grapes grown on the island of Elba
- East London Business Alliance, a corporate social responsibility charity in London, UK
- Italian cruiser Elba, a warship of the Italian Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.