Elbridge Township, Edgar County, Illinois
Location in Edgar County
Edgar County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1856|
|• Total||43.48 sq mi (112.6 km2)|
|• Land||43.42 sq mi (112.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.11%|
|Elevation||617 ft (188 m)|
|• Density||19.1/sq mi (7.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61944, 62423|
|GNIS feature ID||0428946|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 43.48 square miles (112.6 km2), of which 43.42 square miles (112.5 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Vermilion (south quarter)
- West Sandford
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Cummings, Gymon, New Providence, Old Baptist, Simms, Vermilion, Wilkins and Wilson.
- Paris Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Elbridge Township, Edgar County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Paris Township||Stratton Township|
|Symmes Township||Fayette Township, Vigo County, Indiana|
|Wabash Township, Clark County||Sugar Creek Township, Vigo County, Indiana|