Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eldritch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eldritch is an English word used to describe something as otherworldly, weird, ghostly, or uncanny.
Eldritch may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Eldritch (video game), a video game for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows, based on the Cthulhu Mythos
- Eldritch Horror (board game), is a Lovecraftian tabletop strategy game
- Eldritch Moon, an expansion from the Magic the Gathering card game
- Eldritch Wizardry, a Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game supplement
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Eldritch (band), an Italian heavy metal band
- The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, a 1965 science fiction novel by US writer Philip K. Dick
- Andrew Eldritch (born 1959), singer, songwriter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eldritch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.