|Alma mater||Central School of Speech and Drama|
Matsuura worked on stage at the Royal Court Theatre, Old Vic Theatre and several West End theatres. She has also appeared in several British TV dramas, including EastEnders, Thorne, Extras, Holby City, Lead Balloon, Doctor Who and Hustle, and British films. She currently appears as Isobel in Bull at the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield.
Matsuura is half-Japanese and half-British, and has a basic skill in Japanese language.
Matsuura is an animal rights supporter and works closely with the Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
- 2005 Hustle (TV series)
- 2005 Holby City (TV series)
- 2005 A Very Social Secretary (TV)
- 2006 EastEnders (TV series)
- 2006 Breaking and Entering
- 2006 After the Rain
- 2007 Magicians
- 2008 Trial and Retribution (TV series)
- 2008 Doctor Who (TV series) - episode The Sontaran Stratagem
- 2009 Hunter (TV mini series)
- 2009 FM (TV series)
- 2010 Money (TV series)
- 2010 Lunch Monkeys (TV series)
- 2011 The Fades (TV Series)
- 2011 The Royal Bodyguard (TV Series)
- 2011 New Tricks (TV Series)
- 2012 The Grind (film)
- 2012 Vexed
- 2013 Utopia (TV series)
- 2015 Spooks: The Greater Good
- 2015 Cuffs (TV series)
- 2015 Da Vinci's Demons (TV Series)
- 2015 The Comic Strip Comic Strip Presents... Red Top
- 2016 A Midsummer Night's Dream as Hippolyta on BBC TV
- 2017 Sherlock (TV Series)
- "New Client: Eleanor Matsuura". meetthejoneses.co.uk. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Profile: Eleanor Matsuura". Chichester Festival Theatre. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "Eleanor Matsuura". National Theatre. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Eleanor Matsuura" (PDF). Amanda Howard Associates, Ltd. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "BBC - Press Office - Hunter press pack: Eleanor Matsuura". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Eleanor's role as a raging Bull". sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
|This article about a British television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|