Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eleazar is a common Hebrew name. It may refer to:
- Eleazar (name), list of people with this name
- Eleazar, son of Aaron and second Kohen Gadol (High Priest) of Israel
- Eleazar (son of Aminadab), who was entrusted as a keeper of the Ark of the Covenant
- Eleazar (son of Dodo), one of King David's warriors
- Eleazar (son of Pinhas), one of those in charge of the sacred vessels brought back to Jerusalem after the Babylonian Exile
- Eleazar Avaran, the younger brother of Judas Maccabeus
- Eleazar (2 Maccabees), a martyr described in 2 Maccabees 6
- Eleazar, name chosen by Bodo (deacon) upon conversion to Judaism
- Elazar, Gush Etzion, a small Israeli settlement in the West Bank near the site of Eleazar Maccabeus' fatal battle*
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eleazar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.