From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elective may refer to:
- Choice, the mental process of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one of them
- Elective course in education
- Elective (medical), a period of study forming part of a medical degree
- In medical procedures, planned interventions, as opposed to emergency care
- An adjective for election
- Elective monarchy, a monarchy ruled by an elected monarch, in contrast to a hereditary monarchy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.